E PZ 18-110mm F4 G OSS
- Optical SteadyShot setting on lens will switch on/off the function, but the setting is not reflected to on-screen display (LCD monitor / viewfinder) nor recorded in EXIF data.
- When the Focusing Ring is set to FULL MF position while AF is selected at body side, focus mode is manual but focus distance is not displayed. (AF will not work as well.)
- When the Focusing Ring is set to FULL MF position, if you press PUSH AUTO with the camera's FOCUS switch is set to MAN, MF indication on screen will disappear but AF will not activate.
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode, on-screen display (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) may flicker for a brief second and focus position may be reset.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the Lens Model and Max Aperture Value of the Exif are not recorded correctly.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the aperture value is set at the value which Iris ring indicates regardless of exposure mode.