SEL135F18GM - NEX-VG900 ｜Compatibility Information
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- The "Focal plane phase detection AF" function does not work.
- Exif "focal length" is not recorded.
- Focus hold button of the lens does not work.
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode, on-screen display (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) may flicker for a brief second and focus position may be reset.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the Lens Model and Max Aperture Value of the Exif are not recorded correctly.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the aperture value is set at the value which Iris ring indicates regardless of exposure mode.
- If you rotate the Iris ring, the time before Power Save is not extended.
- Even if the focus-range setting switch is set to near zone, the shooting focus range will be the same as Full
- Exif lens names will not be recorded correctly.