SEL50F14Z - NEX-5R ｜Compatibility Information
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- The camera system software Ver.1.02 or later, the Exif [focal length] is recorded.
- Fast Hybrid AF is available in the center area with the system software Ver.1.03 or later.
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode, on-screen display (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) may flicker for a brief second and focus position may be reset.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the Lens Model and Max Aperture Value of the Exif are not recorded correctly.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the aperture value is set at the value which Iris ring indicates regardless of exposure mode.
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode during movie recording, the recording will be stopped.
- If you rotate the Iris ring, the time before Power Save is not extended.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual mode, Background Defocus Control in Photo Creativity does not work correctly however the on-screen display is shown as is conventionally done.
- When in standby in movie mode, and during movie recording, it switches to MF.
- The "Focal plane phase detection AF" function does not work.