SLT-A99 - High Speed AF APO 600/4 G ｜Compatibility Information
High Speed AF APO 600/4 G
- When the focus range is limited for finite distances, which means that focus is not set to infinity, the Anti-Shake is less effective. Setting the focus limiter to Full is recommended. * Focus limiter: function designed to set the drive range of a focus ring.
- The [Lens Comp] (Lens Compensation) function does not work.
- Depending on shooting conditions, the brightness of the picture may not be even.Set the [Front Curtain Shutter] function to [Off].
- When you record movies with autofocus, the operating noise of the lens may be recorded.
- The "Dual AF System" function does not work.