|If the graphics driver installed in the computer is not compatible with DirectX® 9, the following symptoms may occur.
These symptoms can be corrected by updating the graphics driver.
- Images and their colors are not displayed properly when playing back videos
- Videos cannot be played back
- Videos cannot be edited
- Videos are not displayed properly when editing
- Thumbnails are blank, and displayed as
- When launching PMB, Windows® screen becomes smaller, or the screen resolution or color setting is lowered
When updating the graphics driver, please use the latest one available from the vendor of your computer or graphics card. Please also try updating PMB to the latest version.