How to connect your camera to Creators' App
- To change the language for subtitles, select (Settings) at the lower right corner > [Subtitles] > [Auto-translate], and select the desired language.
- Update the camera to the latest version.
You can check the system software version by selecting MENU > [(Setup)] > [Setup Option] > [Version].
- If you are using Imaging Edge Mobile, update it to version 7.7.2 or later.
- If the app icon has changed to , the version is 7.7.2 or later.
- Skip this step if Imaging Edge Mobile has not been installed.
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad, after updating the camera, turn off the iPhone or iPad and turn it on again (restart), then pair the camera with Creators' App.
If you are unable to connect, try the following steps.
- Open the camera MENU, select [Network] > [Bluetooth] > [Manage Paired Device], and if the smartphone you are trying to use to connect is shown in the list of connected devices, select and delete it.
- In the smartphone settings, open Bluetooth, and if the camera is shown in the list of connected devices, tap and delete it. Next, turn Bluetooth off and then on again.
A list of devices available to connect to is displayed on the same screen. Confirm that your camera is shown.
- Turn off the smartphone and turn it on again (restart), then pair the camera with Creators' App.