HEIF Converter is an application that converts HEIF files shot using a supported Sony camera to JPEG or TIFF files.
- HEIF files shot using a camera other than one of the supported models listed cannot be converted.
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- macOS 10.15, macOS 11.0 (Excluding Macs with Apple silicon)
HEIF files (*.HIF) shot using a Sony camera
- The HEIF file must not have been modified after it was shot.
Click the “Click here to download” button. In the window that opens, enter the serial number of your camera to download the software.
- Windows ：HC100_2009a.exe (6.42MB)
- Mac ：HC100_2009a.dmg (4.50MB)
You cannot download the software directly to your device.
Use a personal computer running Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
Double-click the downloaded file.
On a Mac, a folder will open. Double click the HC_INST.pkg file in the folder.