Camera Remote SDK
Camera Remote SDK provides software developers a way for integrating Sony cameras in their solutions and applications. With this SDK developers will be able to create customized software applications to control Sony cameras remotely from a host PC and get the image data captured with Sony cameras. This SDK allows software developers to realize a number of functions, such as changing the camera settings, shutter release and live view monitoring in their software applications.
Apply for Camera Remote SDK
(located in the EU, the UK, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey or the USA only)
- Fixes an application crash when Debug build and CrError GetLiveViewImage() are used.
- Fixes a rare issue that no output is available when command line output is used.
What to update:
- Please replace following 2 dll files to update from Ver. 1.00.00 to Ver. 1.00.01.
- If you are using LiveView function, please refer to the Sample Application code and update your Application code, as the memory new/delete codes are updated.
"void CameraDevice::get_live_view()" of the "CameraDevice.cpp"
- If you are using command line output, please refer to the Sample Application code and update your Application code, as the locale setting codes are added.
"int main()" of the "RemoteSampleApp.cpp"
- Will you give me the future line-up information? For which products will SDK be available?
The Camera Remote SDK initially supports ILCE-7RM4 and ILCE-9M2 and the line-up of supported Cameras will be gradually expanded hereafter.
- Is Camera Remote SDK charged? Do I need to pay for Remote SDK?
It is free of charge. Please let us know your request.
- Is it possible for developers to sell APPs developed based on this SDK?
Yes, developers are free to sell their APPs for legitimate purposes.
- Can personal user download Camera Remote SDK?
Yes, personal users can get the SDK under the agreement with EULA.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.