ILCA-99M2 - AF 28-80/3.5-5.6 II ｜Compatibility Information
AF 28-80/3.5-5.6 II
- The [Lens Comp] (Lens Compensation) function does not work.
- Depending on shooting conditions, the brightness of the picture may not be even.Set the [Front Curtain Shutter] function to [Off].
- When you record movies with autofocus, the operating noise of the lens may be recorded.
- Shake compensation is available with 3-axis（Pitch/Yaw/Roll） by SteadyShot INSIDE.
- The dedicated phase detection AF sensor only works with 61 points.
- There is no support for hybrid phase detection AF.