ILCE-5100 - SEL85F14GM ｜Compatibility Information
FE 85mm F1.4 GM
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- When the autofocus mode is set to something other than AF-C and the amount of focus movement is large until the focus is achieved, sometimes the exposure is incorrect after focus is achieved. The correct exposure can be obtained by pressing the shutter button halfway again or using AEL again.
- Exif lens names will not be recorded correctly. Update the system software of the camera to Ver. 3.10 or later to ensure correct display.
- On standby in movie mode, and when recording movies, the lens goes into MF mode. If you update the camera system software to Version 3.10 or higher, AF will be enabled.
- In Focus mode, AF-A cannot be selected. Focal plane phase detection AF is not supported. If you update the camera system software to Version 3.10 or higher, you will be able to use AF-A and focal plane phase detection AF.