FE 100mm F2.8 STF GM OSS
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode, on-screen display (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) may flicker for a brief second and focus position may be reset.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the Lens Model and Max Aperture Value of the Exif are not recorded correctly.
- When the Exposure step of the camera is set to on 0.5 stop basis while the Iris ring of the lens steps on 0.3 stop basis, the on-screen (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) display and Exif are recorded on 0.5 stop basis, and these may be different from actual aperture value.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the aperture value is set at the value which Iris ring indicates regardless of exposure mode.
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode during movie recording, the recording will be stopped.
- If you rotate the Iris ring, the time before Power Save is not extended.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual mode, Background Defocus Control in Photo Creativity does not work correctly however the on-screen display is shown as is conventionally done.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, aperture value is not registered correctly when you register settings by means of Memory function.
- The Exif lens name does not include the letters "GM". If you update the camera system software to Version 3.10 or higher, “GM” will be included at the end of the name.