ILCE-6000 - SEL50F14Z ｜Compatibility Information
Planar T* FE 50mm F1.4 ZA
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode, on-screen display (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) may flicker for a brief second and focus position may be reset.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the Lens Model and Max Aperture Value of the Exif are not recorded correctly.
- When the Exposure step of the camera is set to on 0.5 stop basis while the Iris ring of the lens steps on 0.3 stop basis, the on-screen (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) display and Exif are recorded on 0.5 stop basis, and these may be different from actual aperture value.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the aperture value is set at the value which Iris ring indicates regardless of exposure mode.
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode during movie recording, the recording will be stopped.
- If you rotate the Iris ring, the time before Power Save is not extended.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual mode, Background Defocus Control in Photo Creativity does not work correctly however the on-screen display is shown as is conventionally done.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, aperture value is not registered correctly when you register settings by means of Memory function.
- On standby in movie mode, and when recording movies, the lens goes into MF mode. If you update the camera system software to Version 3.10 or higher, AF will be enabled.
- In Focus mode, AF-A cannot be selected. Focal plane phase detection AF is not supported. If you update the camera system software to Version 3.10 or higher, you will be able to use AF-A and focal plane phase detection AF.