ILCE-7SM2 - SELP1650 ｜Compatibility Information
E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
- The angle of view will be narrower down to that of APS-C size.
- Some noise may occur shooting with high-sensitivity. In that case change the ISO sensitivity or ISO AUTO maximum.
- The [Lens Comp.: Distortion] setting will be set to "Auto".
- The angle of view may change larger than other models while focusing.
This change in angle of view may be more evident when the focus mode is set to [Continuous AF] (AF-C) (including [Sports Action] in the Scene Selection function). This does not affect the actual recorded images.
- The rotational direction of the zoom lens cannot be assigned
- When recording 4K movies, the recorded image size is locked to full-frame. Thus, the edges of the screen may appear dark.