SEL1224GM - NEX-5 ｜Compatibility Information
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- Sliding the Focus Mode switch to MF position will change the focus mode setting, but on-screen (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) focus mode display will not change.
- Focus hold button of the lens does not work.
- When the Focus Mode switch is set to MF while AF is selected at body side, focus mode is manual but MF Assist will not work. (AF will not work as well.)
- Exif lens names will not be recorded correctly.
- You cannot focus by pressing down the shutter button halfway when shooting movies.