- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- The angle of view may change larger than other models while focusing.
This change in angle of view may be more evident when the focus mode is set to [Continuous AF] (AF-C) (including [Sports Action] in the Scene Selection function). This does not affect the actual recorded images.
- When the Exposure step of the camera is set to on 0.5 stop basis while the Iris ring of the lens steps on 0.3 stop basis, the on-screen (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) display and Exif are recorded on 0.5 stop basis, and these may be different from actual aperture value.
- Aperture value is not registered correctly when you register settings by means of Memory function.
- Exif lens names will not be recorded correctly. Update the system software of the camera to Ver. 3.10 or later to ensure correct display.