SEL14F18GM - NEX-FS100 ｜Compatibility Information
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- Focus hold button of the lens does not work.
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode, on-screen display (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) may flicker for a brief second and focus position may be reset.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the Lens Model and Max Aperture Value of the Exif are not recorded correctly.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the aperture value is set at the value which Iris ring indicates regardless of exposure mode.
- The focus mode switch on the lens does not work. The focus mode of the camera always has priority.
- Exif lens names will not be recorded correctly.