SEL1655G - NEX-VG10 ｜Compatibility Information
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- Shading of the corners or distortion may outstand at the lens' widest or tele-end position.
- Sliding the Focus Mode switch to MF position will change the focus mode setting, but on-screen (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) focus mode display will not change.
- Focus hold button of the lens does not work.
- When the Focus Mode switch is set to MF while AF is selected at body side, focus mode is manual but focus distance is not displayed. (AF will not work as well.)