- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- The angle of view may change larger than other models while focusing.
This change in angle of view may be more evident when the focus mode is set to [Continuous AF] (AF-C) (including [Sports Action] in the Scene Selection function). This does not affect the actual recorded images.
- When the Exposure step of the camera is set to on 0.5 stop basis while the Iris ring of the lens steps on 0.3 stop basis, the on-screen (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) display and Exif are recorded on 0.5 stop basis, and these may be different from actual aperture value.
- Aperture value is not registered correctly when you register settings by means of Memory function.
- The Exif lens name does not include the letters "GM". If you update the camera system software to Version 3.10 or higher, “GM” will be included at the end of the name.