SEL50F12GM - ILCE-5100 ｜Compatibility Information
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- Exif lens names will not be recorded correctly. Update the system software of the camera to Ver. 3.10 or later to ensure correct display.
- When F1.7 is selected in auto iris mode, the Exif value recorded is F1.7, but the actual aperture value used for shooting is F1.8.
- When F1.8 is selected in manual iris mode, the value displayed on the camera is F1.7, but the actual aperture value used for shooting is F1.8.
- When the exposure step of the camera is set to 0.3 stop basis, it is not possible to register an aperture value of F1.2 as a custom hold setting. You can register an aperture value of F1.2 when the exposure step is set to 0.5 stop basis.
- When the exposure step is set to 0.3 stop basis, it is not possible to set an aperture value of F1.2 or F1.3 from Imaging Edge Mobile or Imaging Edge Desktop (Remote).
- When shooting an XAVC S movie with an aperture setting of F1.2, the aperture value recorded in the metadata of the movie is F1.3.