SEL50M28 - ILCE-7R ｜Compatibility Information
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- You can use the focus hold button with software Ver. 1.02 or later installed on the camera.
- You can use the focus range switch with software Ver. 1.02 or later installed on the camera.
- When the autofocus mode is set to something other than AF-C and the amount of focus movement is large until the focus is achieved, sometimes the exposure is incorrect after focus is achieved. You can use this with system software Version 1.20 or higher installed in the camera.
- On standby in movie mode, and when recording movies, the lens goes into MF mode. If you update the camera system software to Version 3.10 or higher, AF will be enabled.