- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- When the Focus Mode switch is set to MF, it is not possible to tentatively resume AF mode by pressing the AF/MF button on, though the on-screen (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) focus mode switches to AF.
- Focus hold button of the lens does not work.
- Even if the focus-range setting switch is set to near zone, the shooting focus range will be the same as Full
- When the autofocus mode is set to something other than AF-C and the amount of focus movement is large until the focus is achieved, sometimes the exposure is incorrect after focus is achieved. The correct exposure can be obtained by pressing the shutter button halfway again or using AEL again.
- When in standby in movie mode, and during movie recording, it switches to MF.