- Sliding the Focus Mode switch to MF position will change the focus mode setting, but on-screen (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) focus mode display will not change.
- Optical SteadyShot setting on lens will switch on/off the function, but the setting is not reflected to on-screen display (LCD monitor / viewfinder) nor recorded in EXIF data.
- Focus hold button of the lens does not work.
- When the Focus Mode switch is set to MF while AF is selected at body side, focus mode is manual but focus distance is not displayed. (AF will not work as well.)
- If you set the camera's FOCUS switch to MAN and press PUSH AUTO with the lens focus mode switch set to MF, the MF display turns off, but AF does not work.