SEL85F14GM - ILCE-7S ｜Compatibility Information
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- When the Exposure step of the camera is set to on 0.5 stop basis while the Iris ring of the lens steps on 0.3 stop basis, the on-screen (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) display and Exif are recorded on 0.5 stop basis, and these may be different from actual aperture value.
- Aperture value is not registered correctly when you register settings by means of Memory function.
- When the autofocus mode is set to something other than AF-C and the amount of focus movement is large until the focus is achieved, sometimes the exposure is incorrect after focus is achieved. You can use this with system software Version 1.20 or higher installed in the camera.
- Exif lens names will not be recorded correctly. Update the system software of the camera to Ver. 3.10 or later to ensure correct display.
- On standby in movie mode, and when recording movies, the lens goes into MF mode. If you update the camera system software to Version 3.10 or higher, AF will be enabled.