SEL85F14GM - NEX-C3 ｜Compatibility Information
- The SteadyShot is not supported.
- Sliding the Focus Mode switch to MF position will change the focus mode setting, but on-screen (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) focus mode display will not change.
- Focus hold button of the lens does not work.
- When the Focus Mode switch is set to MF while AF is selected at body side, focus mode is manual but MF Assist will not work. (AF will not work as well.)
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode, on-screen display (LCD monitor /Viewfinder) may flicker for a brief second and focus position may be reset.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the Lens Model and Max Aperture Value of the Exif are not recorded correctly.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual iris mode, the aperture value is set at the value which Iris ring indicates regardless of exposure mode.
- When Iris ring is switched between auto iris mode and manual iris mode during movie recording, the recording will be stopped.
- If you rotate the Iris ring, the time before Power Save is not extended.
- When the Iris ring is set to manual mode, Background Defocus Control in Photo Creativity does not work correctly however the on-screen display is shown as is conventionally done.
- When set to F1.7 in manual iris mode, the value recorded in Exif is F1.8, but the actual aperture used when shooting is F1.7.
- When the autofocus mode is set to something other than AF-C and the amount of focus movement is large until the focus is achieved, sometimes the exposure is incorrect after focus is achieved. The correct exposure can be obtained by pressing the shutter button halfway again or using AEL again.
- Exif lens names will not be recorded correctly.
- When in standby in movie mode, and during movie recording, it switches to MF.