SEL90M28G - ILCE-7 ｜Compatibility Information
- Fast Hybrid AF is available with the system software Ver.1.02 or later.
- Shake compensation switch is available with the system software Ver.1.02 or later.
- You can use the focus hold button with software Ver. 1.02 or later installed on the camera.
- You can use the focus range switch with software Ver. 1.02 or later installed on the camera.
- When the autofocus mode is set to something other than AF-C and the amount of focus movement is large until the focus is achieved, sometimes the exposure is incorrect after focus is achieved. You can use this with system software Version 1.20 or higher installed in the camera.
- When you use the AF/MF button on the camera in MF mode, the information display on the LCD monitor and in the viewfinder changes to AF, but AF does not work. You can use it by updating to software Ver. 1.02 or later on the camera.