Use the camera to operate this.
(1) Press the MENU button on the camera
(2) Select (Wi-Fi) > [Send to Smartphone] > [Select from Smartphone]
(3) The camera images are displayed on the smartphone. Select and send the desired images using your smartphone
Note: XAVC-S and AVCHD video cannot be sent (1) Press the button to enter playback mode.
(2) Press MENU, then select [Network] or [Wireless] > [Send to Smartphone] > [Select from Camera] or [Select from Smartphone].
Note: AVCHD video cannot be sent.
Note: If the menu does not have a [Network]/[Wireless] option, select [Edit/Copy].
* RAW images will be converted to JPEG and sent. When [RAW & JPEG] or [RAW & HEIF] is selected, only JPEG or HEIF images will be sent.
* To send XAVC S 4K movies or the original data of XAVC S HD movies recorded in [120p]/[100p] to an iPhone, use an iPhone 8 or later model.
* Depending on the smartphone, the transferred movie may not be played back correctly. For example, the movie may not play smoothly, or there may be no sound.