Functions of this App
ILCE-6400 : Send images
- Send To Smartphone
: Press the (Playback) button to enter playback mode.
: Press the (Send) button.
If you cannot use the Send button because of custom key settings, open MENU → (Network) → [Send to Smartphone Func.] → [Send to Smartphone] screen and select [Select on This Device] or [Select on Smartphone].
: Select the images you want to transfer. A QR code is shown on the camera.
: Launch Imaging Edge Mobile on your smartphone.
When connecting the camera for the first time, the camera selection screen appears. Select the camera model.
When connecting with a new camera
Select [Connect with a new camera] → [Scan QR Code]*, then scan the QR Code displayed on the camera with your smartphone.
With a camera that has been connected previously
The camera name appears in [Camera List]. Tap [Start] next to it.
* To connect using a method other than scanning a QR code, choose one of the following connection methods.
- Select [Connect with the camera through One-touch] → [Tap here] to connect using NFC.
- Press the (delete) button on the camera to display the SSID and password, then select [Connect using the camera SSID/password] on the smartphone and enter the SSID and password.
- RAW images will be converted to JPEG and sent. When [RAW & JPEG] or [RAW & HEIF] is selected, only JPEG or HEIF images will be sent.
- To send XAVC S 4K movies or the original data of XAVC S HD movies recorded in [120p]/[100p] to an iPhone, use an iPhone 8 or later model.
- Depending on the smartphone, the transferred movie may not be played back correctly. For example, the movie may not play smoothly, or there may be no sound.
Your responses will be used to further develop and improve our products/services. The survey responses will be processed statistically and will not be disclosed in a manner in which an individual can be distinguished.