Imaging Edge (Remote/Viewer/Edit)
A software suite for greater efficiency and image quality in shooting and creative work.Download "Imaging Edge" Features/Specifications Supported Devices How to use FAQ
2018-2-27Imaging Edge (Remote/Viewer/Edit) 1.1.00 has been released.
- Approx. 10% faster data transfer speed for remote shooting from a PC.
- Approx. 65% improvement in response speed for adjustment of RAW images.
- Improved reliability when using a network drive.
- Improved operability, orientation detection (vertical/horizontal) during remote shooting,Exposure time specification for bulb shooting, enhanced image filtering function, etc.
*1 The transfer speed has been measured with multiple images using α7R III, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1), and Uncompressed RAW (L: 7952 x 5304)＋JPEG Extra fine.
*2 Measured with: CPU Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Processor 3.40GHz, Memory 8GB, OS Windows® 7 Professional, and Uncompressed RAW (α7R III, L: 7952 x 5304)
2018-12-14Imaging Edge (Remote/Viewer/Edit) 1.0.01 has been released.
- Fixed the phenomenon where a black spot may appear at the center of an image when developing a RAW file.
- Fixed the phenomenon where the shooting date and time does not get included in a JPEG file when a JPEG is output from a RAW file captured with ILCE-9 or ILCE-7RM3.
- Fixed the phenomenon where a vertical line would appear in images output according to certain conditions when developing a RAW file.
- Fixed other issues.
* The settings of [Color Management (Monitor profile)] and [Save Folder destination and associated external program in “Remote”] which were set in Ver.1.0.00 will be reset by the update. After the update, set these settings again. [Windows only]
2017-11-16Imaging Edge (Remote/Viewer/Edit) 1.0.00 has been released.