Thank you for your interest in the "Basic Specifications" for Sony's "E-mount" for interchangeable single lens cameras.
|Applying for "E-mount" Basic Specification License
Before filing application, please read the "Conditions And Limitations" and "Application Procedure" below.
- Conditions And Limitations*1
- You may use the Basic Specifications for lenses and/or mount adopters only, NOT for manufacturing, selling or otherwise disposing of other products.
- Disclosure is made only to legal entities which satisfy the qualification criteria predefined by Sony, as a licensee of the Basic Specifications. Application from individuals will be declined.
- Application must be written either in ENGLISH or in JAPANESE. (The Basic Specifications to be provided by Sony are either in English or in Japanese only.)
- There will not be any license fees required for the license. However, a part of expenses related to distribution of the Basic Specifications will be charged to the applicant.
*1 Sony may change the conditions herein at its sole discretion.
- Application Procedure
- Download Link for Non-Disclosure Agreement Form
Inquiries regarding Application for Basic Specifications License*2
Use the Inquiry form provided at http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/e-mount/download.html. If you have any questions regarding disclosure of the Basic Specifications, please download and fill in the form as appropriate and send it to the Inquiry & Admission Office by post.
*2 As disclosure is made only to legal entities, we will not accept inquiries from individuals.
Address of Inquiry & Admission Office
Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc.
HQ Building 10F
1-7-1 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075 Japan
Inquiry & Admission Office for "E-mount" Basic Specification Disclosure