- Windows10, Windows11
- 64-bit only
- PC with Intel® or AMD processor (The software will not run on PCs based on ARM® processors)
- macOS 11, macOS 12, macOS 13 (Currently not compatible with macOS 14)
- Make sure the OS and drivers have been updated to the latest versions.
- The software is not guaranteed to run on all personal computer configurations.
- In addition to what is specifically noted, the operating environment must satisfy the requirements of the OS.
* Some products included in the list below may not be available for sale in your country or region.
ZV-E1, ZV-E10, ILCE-1, ILCE-9M3, ILCE-9M2, ILCE-9, ILCE-7SM3, ILCE-7SM2, ILCE-7S, ILCE-7RM5, ILCE-7RM4A, ILCE-7RM4, ILCE-7RM3A, ILCE-7RM3, ILCE-7RM2, ILCE-7CR, ILCE-7CM2, ILCE-7C, ILCE-7M4, ILCE-7M3, ILCE-7M2, ILCE-6700, ILCE-6600, ILCE-6500, ILCE-6400, ILCE-6300, ILCE-6100, ILCE-5100
Digital Still Camera（DSC-/ZV-）
ZV-1F, ZV-1M2, ZV-1, DSC-RX1RM2, DSC-RX10M4, DSC-RX10M3, DSC-RX10M2, DSC-RX100M7, DSC-RX100M6, DSC-RX100M5A, DSC-RX100M5, DSC-RX100M4, DSC-RX0M2, DSC-RX0, DSC-HX99, DSC-WX800, DSC-WX700
Professional Video Cameras（ILME-）
- Click the “Download” button and place the downloaded file in an arbitrary folder.
- Double-click the file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and install the application.
After installing the application, restart the computer.
- Imaging Edge Webcam icons are not displayed in the Applications folder, in the Start menu, or on the desktop. When using a livestream or web conferencing service, [Sony Camera (Imaging Edge)] is added to the camera settings options.
- To uninstall the Mac version, open the downloaded IEW110_2111a.dmg file and double-click Uninstall in the folder that appears.