The ILCE-7M4 has many different customization features, such as custom keys and a memory function, which enable photographers to change the functions of various keys according to their preferences.
Switching the camera settings quickly according to the shooting scenario
Camera Set. Memory/Recall Camera Setting
You can register camera settings in advance and recall them using the mode dial.
Instead of operating the mode dial, you can also recall the registered settings instantly by pressing and holding a button.
Related camera Help Guide
Recalling frequently used functions instantly
There are four different features: [Custom Key/Dial Set.], [My Dial Settings], [Fn Menu Settings], and [My Menu Setting].
In addition to the functions above, the following functions will also help you master use of the camera.
- [AF Area Registration]: Moves the focusing frame instantly to a position you registered in advance by pressing a custom key.
- [Switch V/H AF Area]: Switches the type of focus area and the position of the focusing frame according to the orientation of the camera (vertical/horizontal).
- [F. Area Frame Color]: Makes the focusing area more visible for shooting conditions, such as a scene with a bright background.
- [AF Frame Move Amt]: Moves the frame indicating the focusing area quickly.
- [Anti-flicker Set.]: Reduces the impact of flickering from artificial light sources such as fluorescent or LED light.
- [Shutter When Pwr OFF]: Closes the shutter when you turn off the camera to prevent dust from adhering to the image sensor.
- [Focus Frame Display]: Displays the frame indicating the focusing area in the area that is in focus when you play back still images.
- * The monitor images are not actual screenshots, and are simulated.
Your responses will be used to further develop and improve our products/services. The survey responses will be processed statistically and will not be disclosed in a manner in which an individual can be distinguished.