An application for professional photographers to speed up photo transfers
Transfer & Tagging add-onDownload Supported Cameras Verified mobile devices How to use FAQ
A smartphone and tablet application designed to help professionals by speeding up the transfer of still images.
Fast and efficient asset delivery using "FTP Background Transfer," "Quick Tagging and Captioning."
Updating from Transfer & Tagging add-on Ver. 1.3.1 or earlier to Ver. 1.5 on iPhone or iPad
If you updated directly from Ver. 1.3.1 or earlier to Ver. 1.5, or if Ver. 1.4 or Ver. 1.4.1 has been installed but has never been launched, the user name and password will be deleted from [FTP Upload Preset] after you update to Ver. 1.5 or later. You will need to reenter these settings.
Recommended environment for operation
- Android 7.0 – 12.0
- iOS 14.7 – 15.1
If you are using iOS 14 or later, also refer to this Q&A.
2021-06-30Transfer & Tagging add-on 1.4.1 (iOS) has been released.
2021-04-20Transfer & Tagging add-on 1.4 has been released.
2021-03-16Transfer & Tagging add-on 1.3.1 (iOS) has been released.
2020-12-15Transfer & Tagging add-on 1.3 has been released.
- Supports transfer of HEIF images on iPhone and iPad.
2020-04-09Transfer & Tagging add-on 1.2 has been released.
2019-10-15Transfer & Tagging add-on 1.1 has been released.
2019-03-25Transfer & Tagging add-on 1.0 has been released.
Transfer & Tagging add-on overview (things you can do with this app)
- Transfer photos to mobile devices (image import)
- Add IPTC metadata
- Insert captions
- Voice input*
* This feature is not available to users who are not able to use Google.
- Shortcut key (with caption glossary)
- Voice input*
- Imaging Edge membership
- Save and edit Caption Glossary
- Import Caption Glossary
- Cropping images
- Uploading to FTP server
- Transfer HEIF images *
* Supported on iPhone and iPad only. Image editing is not supported.
- Image import settings
- Creating caption templates and caption glossaries
- Creating IPTC metadata presets
- FTP upload settings
- Supports adding IPTC metadata when importing images
- Turn on the [Auto Trans When Shot] function for the FTP transfer function to enable automatic background transfers during shooting. (Excluding the ILCE-7RM3/7M3)
Add IPTC metadata (incl. captions)
Cropping, resizing (optional)
FTP delivery, sharing to social media
Import MAC Address
The Import MAC Address function of the Transfer & Tagging add-on is useful when you need to supply the MAC address of the camera you are using to a third party, such as the sponsor when taking photos at a large-scale event, or the like. You can display a QR code of the MAC address on the camera and then scan it into the Transfer & Tagging add-on.
Refer to <Import MAC Address> for supported cameras and instructions for using the function.