The following list shows the cameras supported by Transfer & Tagging add-on, and the features available for each camera.
|Model||Importing images||Loading FTP upload presets and FTP import settings to the camera *8|
|Wireless import via FTP transfer||Importing via USB tethering *11||Importing via Ethernet tethering *12||FTP background transfer *2||Importing via USB mass storage connection *3||Importing Voice Memos recorded on the camera and auto-converting them into text *4|
|ILCE-1||✔ *15||✔ *15||✔ *15||✔||✔ *5||✔ *7||✔|
|ILCE-9M2||✔||✔||✔||✔ *5||✔ *7||✔|
|ILCE-9 *1||✔||✔||✔||✔ *6|
|ILCE-7SM3 *9||✔ *15||✔ *13, 15||✔ *14, 15||✔||✔ *5||✔|
|ILCE-7M4||✔ *15||✔ *15||✔ *15||✔||✔ *5||✔|
|ILCE-7M3||✔||✔ *16||✔ *5||✔ *16|
- *1 You need to update the system software of the camera to Ver. 5.0 or later.
- *2 To use the FTP background transfer function, turn [Auto FTP Transfer] or [Auto Trans When Shot] in [FTP Transfer Func.] to [On].
- *3 Available on Android smartphones that support the USB Host function, USB-C terminal, and Mass Storage Class, or on iPhones or iPads. An iPhone or iPad may require the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter or USB-C to USB Adapter from Apple. For details, refer to the "How to use" page.Android iPhone/iPad
- *4 The Voice Memo will not be converted into text if your smartphone is not connected to the internet, or outside the Google service area. In this case, use the keyboard to input the contents of the Voice Memo as text.
- *5 (Android only) A commercially sold USB Type-C cable or USB conversion adaptor with a Type-A concave side and Type-C convex side is needed.
- *6 (Android only) A commercially sold USB conversion adaptor with a Type-A concave side and Type-C convex side is needed.
- *7 Voice Memos that exceed 50 seconds in duration cannot be converted into text.
- *8 If Imaging Edge Mobile's [Location Information Linkage] is set to [On], this function will not be available. Set it to [Off] beforehand.
- *9 For Android smartphones: Requires Transfer & Tagging add-on 1.2.1 or later.
- *10 (Android only) A commercially sold USB Type-C cable is needed.
- *11 Use of a smartphone and a USB cable that support the USB PD (USB Power Delivery) standard is recommended.
- *12 Available on smartphones running Android 11 or later. A commercially sold LAN cable and USB (Type-C)-LAN conversion adaptor are required.
- *13 You need to update the system software of the camera to Ver.1.0.2 or later.
- *14 A commercially sold USB (Type-C)-LAN conversion adaptor is required.
- *15 The following devices support importing of HEIF images: iPhone 8 or later, iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch 3rd generation or later, iPad 8th generation or later, iPad mini 5th generation or later, and iPad Air 3rd generation or later.
- *16 You need to update the system software of the camera to Ver. 4.0 or later.
- Depending on your country or region, some products may not be available.