To monitor an image before and during recording.
B: Shutter button:
To release the shutter or start/stop recording.
C: Quick Viewer:
To view photos on the PlayMemories Mobile app. Wi-Fi will not be disconnected.
D: Shooting mode setting:
To select the shooting mode from [MOVIE] (movie mode), [PHOTO] (photo mode), [INTVL] (interval photo recording mode) and [LOOP] (loop recording mode). The selectable recording modes vary depending on the camera.
Those listed below are a part of the available settings, which differ depending on the camera or the shooting mode.
- Highlight Movie Maker: Detects characteristic scenes from movies and creates the movie composed of them (highlight movie) automatically. Refer to <Applicable Products> and <Creating the highlight movie> for details.
- See In-Camera Images: Use this option to see the images in the camera, and to send (copy) them to the smartphone/tablet. Refer to <Applicable Products> and <2-2. Sending images> for details.
- Recording Mode: Selectable only when [MOVIE] or [LOOP] is set.
- SteadyShot: When set to [On], the angle is set to 120 degrees. When set to [Off], the angle is set to 170 degrees.
- Review Image: Displays an image after shooting. Selectable only when the still image mode is set.
- Save Options: Saves the review image to the smartphone/tablet after shooting. Selectable only when the still image mode is set.
- Location Information: Location information will be added to images using the location information service on the smartphone/tablet. Usable when [Save Options] is set to [On].
- Saving Destination Setting: Selectable only with Android smartphones/tablets. Select a saving destination for copied contents on PlayMemories Mobile.
- Mirror Mode: An image on the monitor is displayed horizontally flipped. Suitable when the camera is facing to the photographer.